This is a staple weekday recipe for me for juicy tasty chicken. It’s quick, easy to make, and clean – using few ingredients.
- 2-4 chicken breasts of equal size
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with foil then parchment paper.
- Drizzle enough olive oil to lightly coat each chicken breast.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic powder, dried oregano on each chicken breast. Rub, so one side is fully coated with the spice mixture.
- Flip breasts over and repeat.
- Position your oven rack 5-7 inches from the heat source. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until breasts become golden brown.
- Rest for 10 minutes before slicing.